Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I'll MEME... too :

from : Tanya's post on 25 July 2006

Five Things in My Freezer
1. Mama's cheese puff pies
2. Pea and Baby Carrot mix
3. Blanca Pizza
4. Chocolate Ice-Cream
5. Ice Packs

Five Things in My Closet
1. Clothes
2. Perfume
3. Sentimental letters and cards (tsk - my skeletons)
4. Passport
5. Vibrator

Five Things in My Car
1. Drivers License
2. Crystals
3. CD's
4. Windshield Sun-Screen
5. Emergency reflective triangle - in case of a breakdown.

Five Things in My Purse
if taking purse literally (not handbag)
1. Money
2. Photographs of Cyan, Jemima, Jane and Ciaran
3. ATM cards
4. Restaurant Business cards
5. Old receipts

1 comment:

Tamarai said...

I like the stuff you have in your closet.... ahem......

Check out "Fantasies of a Closet Dominatrix" on my right hand toolbar. That's where my interesting stuff is. But it's probably not work safe.